Maybe you should go back and talk to him.
或許?該回去,跟他談談
No...
噢,不好了…
he hates me.
他恨…死我了
I feel like Greg can see right through me.
我感覺好像葛雷能看透我
I feel naked.
我感覺好像赤身裸體
So Does being vulnerable make you weak?
那怎樣脆弱讓?變軟弱嗎?
It's so my mom.
真像是我媽
I never understood why my mom let my dad see...
我從不理解為什么我媽媽 讓我爸爸看見…
her pain.
她的痛苦
"Well, you cheated, get out".
"嗯,你騙我,滾出去"
I wanted her to act like...
我想要她表現為…
cried to him.
向他哭泣
But she...
但是她…
I remember when she found out.
我記得當她發現的時候
She sat down at the kitchen table...
她坐在廚房桌子前…
and her eyes went back and forth...
她的眼睛來回轉…
as if she was trying to add something in her head.
好像她試圖在她的腦海里 增加某些事情
And then he left.
然后他離開了
And you decided no one would ever make you feel that way.
然后決定 沒有人能讓?有那種感覺
Well...
總之…
it's over.
它結束了
It's over.
它結束了
That's no fair. I wasn't looking. Do-over.
不公平,我沒在看,再做一次
Get up.
起來
No. I'm good.
不,我這樣很好
- You dodged a bullet, buddy. - No, I didn't.
- 你躲開一顆子彈了,伙計 - 不,我沒有
No, you didn't.
不,你沒有