- Oops. - Uh-oh.
- 哎呀 - 噢噢
Oops.
哎呀
Uh-oh.
噢噢
- Table for one. - Only the lonely.
- 一個人的桌子 - 只有孤單的人
- Serving only the lonely. - It's lovely out here.
- 只服侍孤單的人 - 這外面真美
- It's chilly, isn't it? - Do you know anyone we know out here?
- 有點冷,不是嗎? - 外面這里有我們認識的人嗎?
- No. I used to. - Who's that?
- 不,有個我曾經認識的人 - 那個人是誰?
She looks like someone we used to know.
她看起來像是某個我們曾認識的人
She was the most romantic, happy person who loved love.
她曾經是最浪漫的,最快樂的 喜歡愛的人
Then she turned into a shriveled twisted...
后來她轉變成枯萎的,偏執的…
Stop.
住嘴
I think...
我認為…
you need to tell Greg that you're scared.
需要告訴葛雷害怕
You know, you think this is fear.
你知道,你認為這是恐懼
This is instinct.
這是本能
Avoiding pain is how humans have survived.
避免痛苦,是人類幸存的方法
You think we'd still be here if we didn't know...
你認為如果我們不知道 "看,有一只牙齒銳利的老虎…
"look, there's a saber-toothed tiger. Let's run before it eats us"
在牠把我們吃掉以前快跑吧" 我們還能在這里嗎?
Honey, did you just see your mom
親愛的,剛才有看到你媽
I did.
有啊
Let go.
放手吧
Forgive the past.
原諒過去
- Hey. What is that? What are you doing? - It's a moment.
- 嘿,那是干嘛?你們要做什么? - 溫馨片刻
Can we give you some advice?
我們能給一些建議嗎?
No.
不要