Roses For Whatever.
無論如何玫瑰花店
A thank you note?
一張感謝卡?
She sent you all those gifts and you didn't call?
她送給你那么多禮物 而你竟然沒打電話去?
I wanna call.
我想打的
Am I an idiot?
我是個白癡嗎?
In general? I don't know.
一般來說嗎?我不知道
Love makes you crazy. You should call her.
愛使你瘋狂,你應該打給她的
I said horrible things to her. What do I say now?
我對她說了可怕的話 現在我該說什么?
And the probability ratio of a failed relationship working...
還有一個失敗的關系機率比…
zero to none.
是零到沒有幫助的
But this never was a relationship.
但這從未是一種關系啊
Come on!
拜托!
Stupid fake holyday.
愚蠢的假節日
I know! It's just a day of pressure, isn't it?
我知道!只是個有壓力的一天 不是嗎?
I mean, even if you're in a relationship, which I'm not...
我是說, 即使你是 處在一種關系里,還好我沒有…
it's just a day that makes you feel inadequate.
只是一個讓你感到不恰當的一天
Am I doing enough for this person? Did I get a big enough gift?
我為這個人做得夠多嗎? 我會收到一個夠大禮物嗎?
Do I even know this person?
我甚至了解這個人嗎?
And what about those candy hearts? "Be Mine".
那些心型糖果呢?"做我的情人"
Like you gotta be somebody's to matter, right?
好像你必須是某人才會在意,對嗎?
I mean, I'm not anybody's now, but I've been, before.
我是說,我現在不是某人 但我曾經是
Chocolates for Genevieve!
給珍娜的巧克力!
Happy Valentine's Day!
情人節快樂!