John, it's a good day for you because you're dating my mom.
約翰,這對你是個好日子 因為你正在和我媽約會
A visual, that if I let it burn through my retinas...
一個視野,如果我讓它 燒穿我的視網膜…
will sear a hole through my skull and my brain will leak onto my neck.
會在頭顱上燒一個洞 我的腦漿會流到我的脖子
This is why you are happy on this day.
這就是為甚么你在這一天會快樂
I have seen this day for what it is, a hollow sham.
我見過這一天的本質,有名無實
I will sell many roses to many fools on this day...
在這一天我會賣出很多玫瑰 給很多傻瓜…
who have not seen the light as I have.
他們不想我一樣,見過光明
Valentine's Day blows!
情人節滾開!
Don't get your hopes up today. Some man will just crush 'em.
今天不要期望太高 有些男人會毀掉它的
Mine!
是我的!
Roses For Fooling Yourself That Romance Exists.
玫瑰是用來自欺欺人 認為愛情是存在的
- You want to work in the back today. - May I help you? - ?
今天在后面幫忙吧 - 我可以幫你嗎?
- Okay, who was first? - I was!
- 好了,誰是先來的? - 是我!
Hey, what's up?
嘿,怎么了?
Tim.
提姆
Tim...
提姆…
I don't know anything about anything anymore. What do I do?
我不再懂任何事了,我該怎么辦?
How do I know? I'm from the world of "Not tonight, the kid puked on me".
我怎樣知道?我是從"今晚不要 孩子在我身上吐了"的世界里來的
Yeah, but sometimes...
是的,但是有時…
it's nice, right?
它還是很美好的,是嗎?