This morning, the kids were running around like crazy...
今早,孩子們像瘋了一樣跑來跑去…
Annie's standing in the kitchen making pancakes.
安妮站在廚房做煎餅
Hair's all messed up...
頭發一團亂…
her breath could've knocked a buzzard off a porta potty and...
她的呼吸可以打下一只禿鷲,然后…
when she wasn't looking, I reached out and took the pancake syrup and...
趁她不注意的時候,我伸手 拿了煎餅糖漿,然后…
I spelled "Happy V-Day" out on her plate.
我在她的盤子上寫了"情人節快樂"
She cried, you know?
她哭了,?知道嗎?
Do I have it all wrong?
我全都搞錯了嗎?
Is that what love is?
愛就是這樣嗎?
butterflies in my tummy love, you know...
忐忑不安的那種愛,?知道…
Well, you know, it's not...
嗯,?知道,它不是…
but, you know, even on the bad days, you get there...
但是,你知道,即使在 不順的日子里,你也會遇到…
you see her and the kids...
你看見她和孩子們…
and yeah, think...
而且,對,我認為…
yeah...
是的…
it's good to be home.
很高興回到家了
Anyway, that's what love is to me.
總之,愛對我來說那就是那樣
Yeah.
是的
Yeah.
是的
Tell the boys I need to go.
告訴那些男生我要出去
Hi, Dad.
嘿,爸爸
Genevieve.
珍娜
Jeez, it's so good to see you.
天啊,真高興看見?
How are you? ?
好嗎?
Dad...
爸爸…
you never should have cheated on Mom.
你不該對媽媽不忠的
Well...
這個…
I don't see how my relationship with your mother concerns you.
我不看出我和?母親的關系 對?有何影響