Well, guess what? It does.
嗯,猜測怎么了?它就是有影響
It messed us all up.
它把我們全都搞亂了
It really hurt Mom, and...
它對媽媽真的傷害很深,而且…
how was I ever supposed to trust a man after that?
我以后怎能再相信男人?
It changed me.
它改變了我
It's taken me years to figure this out.
我花了好多年才想明白
I thought all I ever did was fall in love...
我以為我做的就是墜入愛河…
but really, I made sure I never did.
但事實上,我在確保從不墜入愛河
So, yeah it does concern me.
因此,是,它確實影響到我
And you were wrong to do it.
你這樣做是錯的
But I love you.
但是我愛你
Good-bye.
再見
Boy, I can't wait to get home to my old lady.
哎喲,我迫不急待要回家 看我的老女士
Did you get her a Valentine's card that says, "Hey, old lady, glad you're alive"?
你有給她一張情人節卡片,說 "嘿,老女士,很高興?還活著"?
I meant my dog.
我是指我的狗
She's old and her name is Lady.
牠很老了,牠的名字叫女士
Sorry.
抱歉
I like old things.
我喜歡舊的東西
Lady was eleven when I got her from the pound.
當我從池塘發現牠時,女士已11歲了
That antique stool?
看到那把古董高腳椅嗎?
I found that when I was in Kentucky on the road.
我在去肯塔基的路上發現的
It's almost two hundred years old.
將近200年了