Ladies and gentlemen...
各位先生女士…
a coquille St. Jacques with a lemon butter reduction.
檸檬奶油扇貝
Compliments of our chef. - Thank you.
大廚請的 謝謝
I'm sure you're really gonna enjoy this.
我想你們會喜歡的
That's really good.
真好吃
I'm very impressed.
我很訝異
Around these two, people usually can't wait to name-drop and dish their friends...
你知道,在這兩個人身邊 人們都會拼命講八卦是非…
Why is that?
為什么?
and you're being all discreet.
而你卻很低調
Yeah, it's quite endearing.
是啊,這還滿討喜的
Actually, it is. So why don't we change the subject?
是啊,我們換個話題吧?
Are you all right? - Yeah. No, I'm fine.
你還好吧? 沒事,我很好
So Sara tells me that you're a consultant, Hitch.
聽莎拉說你是個顧問
Yeah, mostly marketing, little advertising, brand management.
是啊,大多是行銷的案子 少數則是廣告、品牌管理
I have no idea what that means.
我不懂什么是品牌管理
No one does. That's why I get to charge so much.
沒人懂,所以我收費才那么高
Are you sure you're all right?
你真的沒事?
Yeah, I'm fine. Is it itchy in here or is it just me?
我很好,這里怎么這么熱?
I know what's happening. - No.
我知道這是怎么回事 不