So, Sara, you never told me.
莎拉,你怎么沒跟我說
How was the Sky Studio fashion thing you went to the other night?
天際攝影棚那天的秀怎樣?
Did you meet anyone worth mentioning?
你有遇到什么名人嗎?
No.
沒有
Really? I find that very odd.
是嗎?真是怪了
Max. - I think you're being odd.
老板 我覺得你才怪呢
Well, I'm always odd. It's why you married me.
我一向很怪,所以你才嫁給我
And it's why I married you.
這也是我娶你的原因
Speaking of which, Hitch...
說到這個,秦圣…
what exactly are your intentions for the lovely Sara?
你對莎拉到底有何意圖?
Wait, you know what? Actually, there was someone.
對了,其實我有遇到名人
I think I met your friends Albert and Allegra.
我遇到你朋友亞伯特跟艾莉桂
My friends who and who? - Allegra Cole?
他們是誰? 艾莉桂珂兒?
Really? How do you know her?
真的?你怎么認識她的?
I don't. - So you know Albert?
我不認識 那你認識亞伯特啰?
Knew. - He had your tickets.
以前認識 他手上有你的票
I mean, how well do you really know your accountant?
會計師就是這樣
April 15, and then you don't see him again till April 15.
報完稅一整年都見不到他們