What's wrong, pumpkin? - I'm so stupid.
怎么了? 我真蠢
not?
凄慘了
I ignored your advice. I went on that date.
我不聽你勸,跑去跟他約會
With who?
跟誰?
Not the lingerie guy.
不是那個內衣男吧
Vance Munson. And you're right, there's no way he ever had a mother.
范斯孟森,他根本不可能有媽
That bad?
那么糟?
He took me to Scalinatella, and he was affectionate and sweet.
他帶我去高級餐廳,深情又體貼
He told me all these intimate things, like how he can't taste food...
他說了好多秘密 像他吃東西沒味道…
and he wants three kids.
還有他想要三個孩子
So you slept with him.
所以你就跟他上床
I never seen anybody get dressed that fast.
我沒看過跑那么快的男人
Case, I'm so sorry.
雀喜,我好抱歉
Maybe I'll just die alone after all. - No, you won't.
也許我會孤獨老死 你不會的
You'll meet a great guy with a great smile and you'll travel the world together.
你會遇見一個有陽光笑容的男人 你們會一起環游世界
Who are you? Where's my best friend?
你是誰?我的好朋友呢?
It's true. He just hasn't found you yet. But he will.
他還沒找到你,但他會找到的
Just as he's leaving, guess what he says: "Date Doctor, my ass."
他走時還說:“去他的約會顧問”
What does that mean? - It means he's really out there.
那是什么意思? 那表示真有其人
And if I ever meet him, the only date he's gonna need is with a real doctor.
要是讓我遇上他 他就等著去住院吧