Is this really necessary?
這真的有必要嗎?
Have you seen your back?
你看過你的背嗎?
No, but I see my front and maybe we should be starting with some sit-ups.
沒,但我的前面需要雕塑一下
God! Mother of Troy!
天!我的媽呀!
Hello?
喂?
That's crazy. Just hearing your voice makes me smile.
真瘋狂,你的聲音讓我想微笑
How are you?
你好嗎?
I'm good, I think.
我想我很好
No, actually, you know what? I feel a little strange.
不,其實我有點奇怪的感覺
I'm good.
我很好
Sweet Georgia Brown!
阿娘喂呀!
No, that's just some guy screaming.
只是有個男人在鬼叫
What was that?
那是什么?
Listen, is there any context...
你想臉部變形跟逛藥房…
under which you'd consider facial edema and pharmaceutical intervention a date?
跟約會有任何關系嗎?
Probably not.
也許沒有吧
How about a do-over?
再試一次吧?
What do you have in mind? - Dinner, my place.
你有何計劃? 晚餐,在我家
Because obviously going anywhere public with you is out of the question.
因為跟你出去用餐顯然會出事
God! That's it. I don't like you very much.
夠了,我討厭你
What is that?
那是什么?
Wait, I'm getting up.
不,我要起來
It's like one of those makeover shows.
是那種玩整形的電視節目
That's a makeover show? - It's Danish.
那是整形節目? 丹麥的節目
Almost done!
就快好了!
Can't. I told a friend I'd go speed dating. You know, for moral support.
不行,我跟朋友要參加快速約會 我要去陪她
Friday?
周五好嗎?
But tomorrow I'm free.
不過我明天有空
Great. All right, 8:00?
很好,那就八點?
Great.
好
All right. Bye-bye. - Bye.
好,拜拜 拜
See, it wasn't so bad, was it? - God!
沒那么糟嘛,不是嗎? 媽呀!