Hi. I wasn't sure you got my message.
我還以為你沒聽到我留言
I wasn't sure you called the right guy. You must be a glutton for punishment.
我還以為你打錯電話了 你一定很喜歡自虐
Either that or I really wanna pay you back.
或者是我真的很想報復
I think this is yours.
我想這是你的
Thank you. I'm gonna frame this for my wall of shame.
謝謝,我要把這掛在丟臉墻上
Really? There's a whole wall?
真的?你有一整面墻?
So what are we getting into?
我們今晚要干嘛?
Ever been to a food rave before?
你參加過美食講座嗎?
Happens once a month, all around the city. Different chefs, different venues.
每個月舉辦一次 不同的廚師、不同的地點
I can stand the heat, if that's what you mean.
我不怕熱
You any good in the kitchen?
你會烹飪嗎?
Good. Because that's my boss and his wife right over there.
很好,因為我老板 跟他老婆就在那里
Interesting.
真有趣
Well, here's a concept: We're paying to cook our own food.
這是一個想法:我們付錢來煮菜
Here's another concept: Shut up. It's an evening out.
另一個是:閉嘴啦 我們是出來吃飯
The longer you're married, the less you go out.
結婚越久,就越不常出來吃
In a couple of years, we're gonna end up bricked into our apartment like a Poe story.
過幾年我們就會關在家里發臭了
So, Louise, are you in the newspaper business, also?
露易絲,你也在報界做事?
No, I'm a psychiatrist.
不,我是心理醫師
Well, that's the last thing I'm gonna say tonight.
那我就不多說了 以免被心理分析