Hey.
嘿
Seven billy goats gruff, medium rare.
七只比利公羊,半熟的
Three little pigs' ribs...
3只小豬的肋骨…
and a cow-that-jumped-over-the-moon burger...
跳過月亮的母牛碎肉夾餅…
with fries.
還有薯條
How's the salad, big guy?
沙拉的滋味如何,大個?
- Get you guys a refill on the mead? - What's your rush, kid?
- 讓你們加些蜂蜜酒? - 你急什么啊,孩子?
- Sit down. - Take a load off.
- 坐下 - 歇會吧
- Pour yourself a glass. - All right.
- 給自己倒一杯 - 好的
Don't mind if I do.
請別介意我這么做
That's the first time anybody asked me to sit down.
這是第一次有人請我坐下
I'm melting!
我要融化了!
- So what's your name, kid? - Rick.
- 那么你叫什么名字,孩子? - 瑞克
So, are you a good guy or a bad guy or a what guy?
那么,你是個好人 壞人還是其他什么人?
Neither. I work in the kitchen.
都不是,我在廚房工作
Let me give you some advice.
我給你些建議吧
Around here, you're either a good guy...
在這, 你如果不是好人…
or a bad guy.
那就是壞人…
And between you and me...
對于你我來說…
I don't see much future in being good.
我覺得當好人沒希望
Mon what are you doing hanging around?
伙計,你留在這干什么呢?
Those guys are cool. They're not too good to hang with the help.
這些家伙很酷,他們挺好相處的
A good friend does not let a good friend down.
好朋友是不會讓對方失望的
Would you get out of my way?
你別擋著我的路好嗎?