Six foot 2, perfect body, perfect face, perfect everything.
6英尺2高,完美的身材 完美的長相,一切都完美
Why, no. Did you come from the palace, by any chance?
是的,你碰巧從宮殿來?
Yes. It was horrible.
是的,非常可怕
Trolls, witches.
巨人,女巫
The bad guys have taken over.
壞蛋們控制了王國
Who are you guys? What are you guys?
- 你們是誰? - 你們是什么東西?
I'm Munk. He's Mambo.
我是蒙克,他叫曼波
We work for the wizard. We had a little accident.
我們為巫師工作,可出了點意外
We let a wicked stepmother get control of the kingdom's destiny!
我們讓一個邪惡的繼母 掌控了王國的命運
Accident?
意外?
She has the boss's staff!
她拿了老板的神杖!
Okay. Okay. No arguing.
好的,好的,別再吵了
Could you guys fix all this and make everything the way it was meant to be?
你們能把這些搞定 讓所有的事都回到正常嗎?
- Of course. - But first we'd have to get past Frieda.
- 當然 - 但是首先我們需要打敗弗麗達
For which we need the prince.
所以我們需要王子
Come with me. I'm looking for him too. He'll help us save the day.
跟我來,我也在找他 他會幫助我們拯救王國的
we fix the scales of good and evil...
我們修好善良與邪惡的天平…
The prince defeats Frieda...
王子打敗弗麗達…
and the boss doesn't have to know!
老板就不會知道了
That might actually work. Let's find the prince.
一定沒問題 我們一起去找王子吧
Heck yeah, it'll work! He'll take that mother down a few steps.
對,沒問題的 他會輕輕松松就把繼母打敗
Oh, yeah.
哦,沒錯