Yes to little girls who get eaten by wolves.
是的,小紅帽會被狼吃掉
Yeah, yeah, yeah!
是,是,是的
To princesses who never get their prince!
公主們再也等不到王子
Because starting tonight...
因為從今晚起
I give you...
我給你們
happily n'ever after!
一個邪惡新世界
Yeah. This is where you came in.
是的,這是你們看到的
I hate to tell ya, but it gets worse.
雖然我不愿意告訴你們 但事情還會更糟
Yeah, yeah.
是的,是的
We demand that you depart this palace at once.
我們命令你們馬上離開宮殿
Yeah. You heard the man.
對,你們聽到他說的
What you gonna do if we don't?
如果我們不走你們會怎么樣?
- Let's make guard kabobs. - Dibs on the chubby one!
- 我們拿衛兵做烤肉 - 我有權選比較胖的那個
- This is gonna be great! - I like to hit things.
- 應該很不錯 - 我喜歡砸東西
Ow, ow! Not the face!
哎喲,哎喲,不要打我臉
That was my favorite leg!
那條腿是我最喜歡的
- Rick, we have to do something. - Okay. We could get-
- 瑞克,我們得做些什么 - 好吧,我們可以
I know. We'll find the prince. He's out looking for me now.
我知道,我們得找到王子 他出去找我了
- We have to find him. - For what?
- 我們得找到他 - 為什么
He's a pretty boy. He just does whatever his little book says.
他只是個英俊小生 只懂按書上說的去做