I'm sure his book will tell him to save the day.
我相信他的書會告訴他 要如何拯救世界
If you think that poser is gonna save us, you're dreaming.
如果你以為那個裝腔作勢的家伙 會救我們,那你是在做夢
Maybe I am dreaming, but somehow...
也許我是在做夢,可我就是知道
I know this wasn't supposed to happen.
我知道事情本不該是這樣的
It's Frieda. She's making everything bad.
是弗麗達,她破壞了這一切
Just like she always has for me, but for everyone.
就像她總是針對我一樣 現在針對每一個人
We need a hero to stop her. We need the prince.
我們需要一個英雄去阻止她 我們需要王子
- You mean you need the prince. - This isn't about me.
- 你的意思是你需要王子 - 不要扯到我身上
She's taking over.
她在控制這一切
Yes, it is. It's about you becoming a princess...
是的,是你就要變成公主
so you can move upstairs and forget people like me exist.
所以你到樓上去 忘了我
You know what? You're being ridiculous.
你知道什么?你太荒謬了
Ridiculous? You know what?
荒謬?你知道什么?
You need to get out of here. You're blocking my light.
你從這里出去 你擋住我的光了
And I've got dishes to wash.
我得洗碗了
Okay.
好吧
I don't need you anyway.
不管怎樣我都不需要你
Fine.
好的
Go with her, mon ami. She does need you.
快去追她,伙計,她真的需要你
For what? To chase after that jerk?
需要什么?幫她去找那個混蛋?