Mistress?
女主人?
Your Highness.
殿下
Your Lowness.
黑暗使者
Your Badness.
邪惡之人
Excuse me, Empress of Evil.
打擾一下,邪惡女王
"Empress."
女王
I like it. Still kind of stuffy, but beats "stepmother."
我喜歡,還是有點乏味 但是比“繼母”好多了
I've come to offer my services.
我是來為您服務的
And why would I need you, shrimp?
我為什么需要你,小嘍啰?
I'm Rumpelstiltskin.
我是侏儒怪
I'm the supremely evil diabolical mastermind.
我可以策劃 至高無上的惡魔計劃
I have information about a plot against you.
我有一個對你有幫助的計畫
Already? Get out!
真的嗎?說說看!
Wait. Hold on.
等等
This info-What do you want in exchange?
這個計畫… 你想要我用什么交換?
I'll become your evil co-wizard.
我想做你邪惡的巫師伙伴
Diabolical vice president.
惡魔副首
Your malicious creative exec.
你真是邪惡又有創造性的劊子手
Dastardly follower in charge of badness?
無惡不作的家伙?
I stole a baby!
我偷了一個嬰兒!
That's about as evil as it gets.
這也差不多夠邪惡了吧
Okay, okay.
好的,好的
Sidekick.
助手