Correction- surrounded by them.
改正一下…是被他們包圍了
Please. Please. You have to help us.
求你了,求你了,你們得幫幫我們
Inside.
進去
Initiatin' primary defense!
啟動最高防御系統
Come on, come on!
快,快!
It's the big one.
這是一件大事
Why'd you call it the big one?
你為什么說是大事?
It's the mother of all battles!
這是所有戰爭的根源
Move it!
行動!
- We knew it was a-comin'. - We just didn't know how.
- 我們知道遲早會發生的 - 我們只是不知道是如何發生的
- Or why. - Or when.
- 或者為什么 - 或者什么時候
We've been gettin' ready for the big one for years.
我們已經為這個大事件 準備了好多年了
Yeah.
是的
- Sic 'em! - Yeah, yeah.
- 攻擊他們! - 是的,是的
Billy Bob, crank up the big lady!
比利鮑勃,讓那位大個女士準備好!
- You! - What?
- 你! - 什么?
- With me! - Me? But I don't-
- 跟我來! - 我?可是…
Lock and load, Cletus!
鎖定,裝彈,克萊特斯!
What's that?
那是什么?
She's stuck! Bubba, give me a hand!
被卡住了! 布巴,幫幫我!
How about a foot?
一只腳怎么樣?
Darlin', load up them diamonds!
親愛的,裝上鉆石!
Me? Are you sure?
我? 你確定?
I don't think that's a
- 我不認為那是個…
Diamonds?
鉆石?
Why do you think we been savin' 'em?
那你認為我們為什么會收集鉆石?
They're harder than a knight's sword and sharper than a dragon's tooth!
他們比武士的劍還堅硬,比龍牙還鋒利!
Come on, come on!
快,快!
Take that, you varmints!
接著,你們這些流氓!
You're a wolf! Get some teeth!
你是一只狼! 上去咬!
Some growling would be nice!
來一些咆哮會很好的!
Some biting would be better!
再來咬幾口會更好!
Target 500 yards! Follow me in!
瞄準500碼處! 跟我進來!