Is that baby making you soft or what?
難道是那個嬰兒把你軟化了嗎?
That's it! You can't send witches or wolves to do an empress's job.
是了!不能讓女巫或者狼 去干女王的活兒
Get me a broom.
給我找把掃把來
I'm gonna take out little Miss Goody-two-slippers myself!
我要親自去收拾那個“水晶鞋小妞”!
Heads up, Cindy!
抬起頭,仙度!
Stepmama's on her way!
繼母來了!
Thanks, Rick, but what are you doing here?
謝謝,瑞克, 但是你在這干嘛?
I just thought you could use a little help.
我只是想你會需要些幫助
- You're the best. - Any luck finding the prince?
- 你是最好的! - 有沒有可能找到王子?
Not yet. This is Mambo and Munk. They're helping too.
還沒有,這是曼波和蒙克 他們也在幫忙
Look, I say there's no time to find the prince.
瞧,我認為現在沒有時間找王子了
We gotta take Frieda out... ourselves.
我們來打敗弗麗達,就靠我們自己
- But she has the wizard's staff. - So take it.
- 但是她有巫師的神杖 - 那就搶過來
Just create a distraction, sneak up on her and jump her.
聲東擊西,偷偷接近 然后撲上去收拾她
Okay, good. We make a distraction, we do some sneaking...
好的,好,我們吸引她的注意 我們偷偷接近