But we both knew how the story had to end.
但是我們都知道 故事該如何結束
- We need your help. - Oh, it's that kitchen boy.
- 我們需要你的幫助 - 哦,是廚房里那小子
I don't have time to explain. Ella needs you.
我沒有時間解釋了,瑞拉需要你
- You gotta save her. - Yeah, yes, yes.
- 你得去救她 - 是的,是的,是的
Did you bring me my laundry?
你拿我的換洗衣服來了嗎?
Ella? The girl you danced with?
瑞拉? 那個和你跳舞的女孩?
- At the ball? - That maiden?
- 在舞會上? - 那個少女?
Well, I've crossed deserts and mountains...
好吧,我已經穿過了沙漠和山脈…
babbling brooks and things...
發出噗噗聲的小溪和其它的
to bring her...
帶給她…
this.
這個
You crossed a desert to bring her a shoe?
你穿過沙漠帶給她一只鞋?
Yes, well, it's in the book.
是的,好吧,書上是這么寫的
So if Frieda hadn't tipped the scales...
那么如果弗麗達沒有撥弄天平
the prince and I would have gotten married?
王子本該和我結婚嗎?
You always do.
是的,一向如此
What about Rick? What happens to him?
那瑞克呢?他會怎么樣?
He just works in the kitchen.
他只是在廚房工作
Yeah. It's not his story.
是啊,這又不是他的故事
- What's wrong? - It's your happy ending.
- 怎么了? - 這就是你的圓滿結局
You get wedding bells, roses.
婚禮鐘聲敲響,玫瑰花瓣紛落