Ella, I know the prince. He's hopeless.
瑞拉,我了解王子,他沒有希望
- And I know I can do it. - No, you can't.
- 而我確定我能做到 - 不,你不能
You can't save the day. You're not a prince. You're just...
你不能拯救世界 你不是王子,你只是…
Rick.
瑞克
I-
我…
- Sorry about that. Are you- - Fine.
- 對不起,你還… - 很好
It was fine. I mean, I'm fine.
那很好,我是說,我很好
- I guess we should look for the- - Prince.
- 我猜我們應該去找… - 王子
- The prince. - Yeah.
- 王子 - 是的
We'll go back and find him.
我們要回去找到他
Wait.
等等
You wanna find him, fine, but let's do it smart.
你找他是沒問題,但是我們該計劃一下
It's almost dark, and we don't even know which way is back.
天就快黑了,我們連回去的路都不知道
You guys hang low. I'll go look for him.
你們在這待著,我去找他
Rick.
瑞克
Thank you.
謝謝
So I'm finding Ella's prince for her.
我還得幫瑞拉找到她的王子
This was the last thing I wanted to do.
這是我最不想做的事