You ride off into the sunset.
你們在黃昏時騎馬遠去
- And then what? - Nothing.
- 然后呢? - 沒了
That's the end of your tale.
你的故事就那樣結尾了
What?
怎么了?
That's all? That's my whole life?
就這樣結束了? 那就是我的一生?
I just marry the prince?
我就只是嫁個王子?
What else did you expect?
你還想要什么?
I don't know. I guess... more.
我不知道, 我猜…更多
I say happy endings are boring!
我就說嘛,大家都看膩了圓滿的結局
Just think about what you want, and go for it!
想想你想要什么,然后去爭取吧
Frieda!
弗麗達!
Oh, no! Not again! Help!
哦,不! 別再來了!救命啊!
Hi, Cinderelly!
嗨,灰姑娘!
Under the bushes! Hide!
躲到樹叢!隱蔽!
Under the bushes? That's a-Those aren't
- 躲到樹叢下?那是…那不是…
That's a stick!
那只是個樹枝!
Come to Stepmommy!
到繼母這兒來!
Ella! No!
瑞拉!不!
Rick!
瑞克!
Blast! Looks like we lost her!
可惡!看起來我們失去她了!
Maiden! Maiden!
少女!少女!
- Please! Please help me! - Maiden!
- 求你了!請幫幫我! - 少女!
Help!
救命啊!