What happened?
發生什么事了?
Sorry.
抱歉
Where did that maiden go? Did you see her?
那少女去哪了?你看見她了嗎?
Maiden!
少女
A slipper.
一只鞋子
Maybe she was the maiden after all.
也許她就是那個少女變的
At last. A damsel in distress!
終于…悲痛欲絕的少女
Here. Section four, subparagraph eight.
這里,第四節,第八段
"Once a prince finds his true love, he may never let her go."
當王子找到他的真愛,他不會讓她離開
I will find you, my love...
我要找到你,我的愛
if I must ride to the ends of the earth to do so.
即使我得跑遍天涯海角
Your Majesty.
殿下
Please wait. I'm right...
請等一下,我就在
here.
這里
I can swim a little!
我懂一點游泳
That is the prince?
那就是王子?
What a loser.
真是差勁
Serves her right.
是她活該
If I'm gonna shake things up around here...
如果我要給周圍惡搞一下
I'm gonna need some bad guys.
我需要一些壞蛋
It's time to party!
是時候集合了
Maybe it's just fireworks?
也許只是煙火
I never seen that before.
我以前從沒見過
- Come on. Let's go. - This way.
- 快點,我們走 - 走這邊
Yeah, yeah.
是的,是的
Something's going down at the palace.
王宮里一定有事發生