No air bags?
沒有安全氣囊?
Oh, gosh!
哦,糟了
Mayday! Mayday! We're going down.
求救,求救,我們要掉下來了
Ouch! Fire! Burning!
噢,火,著火了
- Hot. Hot, hot. Hot. - Prepare for grievous bodily harm!
- 熱,熱,熱,熱 - 準備好受皮肉之苦吧
Warn me next time you zap.
下次你施法時先通知我一下
You should totally fall in love with me!
你應該愛上我
- Nuh-uh. Me. - I read a book once.
- 嗯,是我才對 - 我曾經看過一本書
A very interesting book.
一本非常有趣的書
- Who is that? - Nice slippers.
- 那是誰? - 精致的鞋子
Her feet are so tiny.
她的腳很纖小
She's perfect.
她很完美
- Where is she from? - She's beautiful.
- 她從哪來? - 她太漂亮了
What's wrong?
怎么了?
I detect the strangest smell of pumpkin.
我聞到一種奇怪的南瓜味
I like pumpkin.
我喜歡南瓜
Welcome to the worst moment of my life.
這是我一生中最糟糕的時刻
So far.
至今為止
Let's see.
讓我看看
Which of my toys should I play with first?
我應該先擺弄哪個玩具呢?
Warm.
還是熱的
What's this?
這是什么?
My, Grandma. What big eyes you have.
奶奶,你的眼睛真大啊
All the better to see you with, my dear.
這才更好讓我看見你,親愛的
And what big yellow teeth you have.
你的牙又大又黃
The better to eat you with!
這讓我更容易吃你
Here they are again. Interesting.
他們又來了,有意思
Rapunzel, Rapunzel, let down your hair!
蕾凡莎,蕾凡莎,放下你的長發
I wonder what happens if I just
- 我想如果這樣就會…
Ow.
噢
Ow! I'm on my keys.
噢! 我的要害被壓住了…
It's so easy! Just the touch of a finger.
太簡單了,只要用手指輕輕一按