A pajama party.
開個睡衣派對
You have but three chances to guess my name...
你只有三次機會猜我的名字
and if you fail, your baby shall be mine!
如果猜不出,你的孩子將是我的了
- Fabio? - Nope.
- 法比歐 - 不對
Rumpel... masashi?
瑞卜…瑪薩西?
- Beelzebub? - No.
- 別西卜 - 不是
Rock-a-bye-bye, baby.
說再見吧,小寶貝
Hey. That's my house.
嗨,那是我家
And...
而且
Ella?
瑞拉?
Hey, you gotta be kidding me. That little
- 嗨,你開玩笑的吧 這種小人物
She gets the prince...
她得到王子
and the palace, and I get nada?
還有宮殿,我卻一無所獲?
Zilch?
一場空?
Nothing?
一無所有?
Uh-uh. No way!
哦,哦,決不!
Left, right, left.
左,右,左
Left, right, left. Left, right, left.
左,右,左 左,右,左
Left, right, left.
左,右,左
I don't believe this.
我真不敢相信
How did she get there?
她怎么到那的?
And where did she get that dress?
從哪弄到這套衣服?
And where can I get one? I love those little ruffles down the front.
哪兒可以弄到一套? 我喜歡前面裙腳的褶邊
So, what do you do?
嗯,你是什么人?
Are you a fair maiden, lady-in-waiting, damsel in distress?
美麗的少女,侍女 還是不幸的女人?
I will be, kind of, at midnight.
哦,大概會是吧,到了午夜之后
Come on!
得了吧
I think the little princess needs a makeover!
我想小公主殿下需要化化妝了