Do you even know what you could have done?
你知道你差點闖了什么大禍嗎?
Yeah, yeah. I know. I could have knocked over the scales of good and evil...
是的,是的,我知道 我差點破壞了善與惡的天平
and changed the destiny of every character in Fairytale Land.
改變童話王國里每個角色的命運
Blah, blah, blah. But I didn't!
唔里哇啦,但我又沒搞砸
Hiya, boys.
嗨,孩子們
Ouchy mama!
好棒的媽媽
What's doing?
在做什么?
So this is where it all happens.
原來一切都是在這里運作
Frieda?
弗麗達
And all this time I thought it was fate.
我一直認為這就是命運
- You can't be up here. - What is she doing here?
- 你不能上來這里 - 她來這做什么?
I didn't order a stepmother.
我可沒有叫繼母來
Come here, cutie. Show me those magic arts.
過來,寶貝,給我展示那些魔法
Come on, big boy. Teach me.
快的,大個子,教我
I kind of go for these power-mad, villainous, evil women.
我比較愿意支持這些崇尚權力 惡毒,邪惡的女人
She thinks I'm the wizard.
她以為我就是巫師
We don't really do workshops.
我們并不常這么做的
Maybe you can come back another year?
也許你可以明年再來
This operation's about to have a hostile takeover.
這里的工作將由邪惡來掌管
Just call it a little power play.
就算是專制好了
Man, she is good!
伙計,她身手不錯啊
- I mean bad. - Get out!
- 我是說她絕非善類 - 滾出去
Or I'll zap you into a toad!
否則我把你變成蛤蟆
- Can you zap? - Just watch me.
- 你懂施法嗎? - 看我的
Baby, I think you're all yap and no zap.
寶貝,我認為你只會虛張聲勢
Now we're flying. I guess when you say "zapping," you mean "flying."
現在我們飛起來了,我猜你說“變化”時 原本是想說“起飛”的吧
Okay.
好吧
Shut up and drive! I'll open the portal and get the boss!
閉嘴,好好駕駛 我要打開入口找老板
He'll fix everything!
他能把一切都修好
- Don't let her get the staff! - Let go of it, you little freak.
- 不要讓她拿到魔杖 - 放手,你們這些小怪物