Somebody get her a double espresso, please.
誰去給她一杯雙份的濃咖啡
And get me a triple.
我要三倍濃的
You have but three chances to guess my name...
你只有三次機會猜我的名字
and if you fail, your baby shall be mine!
如果猜不出 你的孩子就歸我啦
Rumpelstiltskin, still going for custody.
侏儒怪還爭奪監護權
I think he wants weekends, right?
我想他要的是周末的時間,對嗎?
Always the same thing. The good guys win.
總是千篇一律的,好人有好報
And what do you want to have happen?
你希望發生什么事?
Rumpelstiltskin gets the baby?
侏儒怪得到孩子?
Cinderella stays a maid?
灰姑娘仍然是女傭?
I just wish we could mix it up a little bit...
我只希望咱們能攪合一下
make it a little edgier.
搞得緊張一點
Then let 'em have their happy endings.
然后再讓他們得到幸福的結局
We are not tipping the scales of good and evil so you can be entertained.
我們不可能只為了讓你快活 就去折騰善與惡的天平
What if we made the seven dwarves seven feet tall and
- 如果我們把七個小矮人變成 七尺高會是怎么樣?
- No way. - What about making Rapunzel go bald?
- 不要 - 把蕾凡莎變成禿子會怎樣?
Couldn't we just give her split ends...
能不能讓她發梢分岔?
or dandruff or a mullet or something?
或頭皮屑或鯔魚還是其他什么?
What about that?
那樣如何?
Look at me. I'm Munk.
看著我,我是蒙克
Mambo, get down!
曼波,下來
I am Munk, and my nostrils show.
我是蒙克,我的鼻涕
I've got dandruff and bad BO.
我有頭屑,還有狐臭
Stop fooling around. You're gonna break it.
不要再胡鬧了,你會弄碎天平的
with a butt the size of a shopping mall.
肥大的屁股,比地球大
Munk is a bossy know-it-all...
蒙克個假博學,總以為他是老板
Stop it. That's enough!
住口,鬧夠了
All right, girls. We're almost at the ball.
好了,女孩們,我們快到了
- What are you doing? - Give me that perfume!
- 你在干什么? - 給我香水
- It's mine! - I need it more!
- 這是我的 - 我更需要
- No, I do! - I smell like camel sweat.
- 不,我才需要 - 我流起汗來跟駱駝一樣臭