Can't you two pretend to be human beings for one night?
你們倆難道就不能裝一晚上的文明人嗎?
- Hurry up, slowpoke! - Ow!
- 快點,別慢吞吞的 - 哦
Who am I kidding?
我在開什么玩笑?
These girls are hopeless.
這兩個女人沒救了
A donkey would have a better chance of marrying the prince.
連頭驢嫁給王子的機會都比她們大
I'm never gonna get ahead in the world if I count on them.
如果指望她們 我永遠也不會成功
There has to be another way.
一定會有其它方法的
And he's running! It's Mambo by a mile!
看我轉啊,曼波還要跳很久呢
You spin it off that stand, you are in big trouble!
要是你從支架上轉下來 你就麻煩大了
I'm dancin'. I'm dancin'.
我在跳舞,我在跳舞
I'm skatin'! I'm skatin'! I'm backwards skatin', backwards skatin'.
我在溜冰,我在溜冰 我在向后滑,向后滑
Not so easy. Not so easy.
有難度,有難度
What?
怎么了?
I told you to be careful!
我告訴過你要小心
- This is powerful magic! - Oh, boy.
- 這是強大的魔法 - 哦,伙計
These things control the fate of the entire kingdom!
這些東西控制著整個王國的命運
Powerful magic?
強大的魔法?
The fate of the kingdom?
王國的命運?
Girls, Mama's gonna take matters into her own hands.
女孩們,媽媽要掌控這一切
Don't wait up.
別等我了
Mother!
媽媽
Left. Left, left.
向左,向左,向左
Right, right. Down, down, down. More down. Downer.
向右,向右,向下 向下,再向下,再低點
- I'm calling the boss. - Why?
- 我要給老板打電話 - 為什么?
Why? We fixed it. You fixed it.
為什么,我們已經裝好了 你完全搞定了
We fixed it, 'cause I did the "down, down, down, left" part, which helped.
我們一起裝好的,我也有指揮 “向下向左”之類的,這也有用的
Yes or no?
好嗎?
Don't call the boss!
不要給老板打電話