I don't go to parties. Yeah, I don't think so.
我不參加派對的 對,我想不用了
Free food and drinks. Why didn't you said so?
食物和飲料都是免費的 你怎么不早說?
Welcome to the neighborhood. Thank you.
歡迎來做鄰居 謝謝
Yeah, good luck with the restaurant. You know that place is cursed, right?
是的,祝你的餐廳一切順利 你知道那地方被詛咒了,是嗎?
I'm gonna beat that curse...
我會打破那詛咒…
but I'll need you to Get on Tapas.
但我會需要你,來到塔帕斯
It's a florist's secret that the purple ones have the deepest scent.
這是花商的秘密 紫色的花有最深的氣味
For the party, I'm gonna put one on a hair comb for your girlfriend.
對這個派對,我會把一朵 放在發梳上,給你的女朋友
No girlfriend.
沒有女朋友了
I'm sorry.
很遺憾
She wasn't who I thought she was. Okay, well...
她不是我想象的那種人 好吧,嗯…
owner of this new hot Brooklyn restaurant...
這間新的熱門的 布魯克林餐廳的老板…
you are gonna meet somebody new.
你會遇見新的人的
No, no, no. I'm off relationships.
不,不,不,我要遠離關系了
Fantastic. You'll be so much happier.
太好了,這樣你會更快樂了
Okay, you're not gonna say that thing that women always say...
好了,你該不會要跟我說 女人總喜歡說的那句話…
which is I haven't found the right one yet?
我還沒找到適合我的人?
No. I don't believe there's just one person.
不,我不相信僅有一個人
What?
什么?
I don't believe people are meant to be in relationships.
我不相信人們注定應該有段關系
What? Yeah, we should just have fun.
什么? 對,我們應該盡情享樂
And when the romance is gone, move on.
并當浪漫消失后,就繼續前行