Just calling to say hi and see what you're up to.
只是打來看你好不好 看?最近在做甚么
Give me a call some time.
有時間給我一個電話
Then why is it called a lawn mower and not just a mower...
那么,為甚么稱它為草坪割草機 為什么不就叫割草機…
since you don't mow anything but a lawn?
除非你只會用它來割草坪嗎?
You could get mowed down by a car.
你有能被一輛汽車割倒啊
- Yeah, but not with a lawn mower. See? - Yes, you could.
- 是的,但不會是被割草機,看見嗎? - 是的,有可能
If it was running on your lawn and you bent over, it could run right over you.
如果它正在你的草坪上跑 你彎下腰去,就有可能被它撞倒
- Why would you do that? - Hey, Dan.
- 你為什么要那樣做? - 嘿,丹
You got a really fat head.
你有一個肥胖的頭
- Maybe it's your face. - Yeah, it's hereditary.
- 或許它是你的臉 - 是的,它是遺傳的
My mom has a fat face and my dad has a fat head.
我媽有一張肥胖的臉 并且我爸有一個肥胖的頭
You should see his mom's head. It's huge.
你應該看他媽媽的頭,真是巨大
Can I help you?
我能幫你嗎?
Hi. I'm Greg Gatlin. I own the new restaurant down the street.
嗨,我是葛雷?加特林 我是街角新餐廳的老板
Good. I missed the pizza.
很好,我很懷念披薩
Well, now it's a tapas bar called Get on Tapas.
嗯,現在它是一間塔帕斯酒館了 叫"來到塔帕斯"
I don't get it.
我不懂
Tapas bar.
塔帕斯酒館
I don't get it.
我不懂
Tapas bar.
塔帕斯酒館
Anyway, I'm having a party in a couple weeks. Hope you can come.
總之,我在幾周后要辦個派對 希望你們都能來