So, wait, wait. Let's...let's go back to what you were talking about.
所以,等等,等等,讓我們… 讓我們回到你剛才在談的
You don't want a relationship?
你不想要一種關系嗎?
Yes, I do not want a relationship.
是的,我不想要一種關系
They're just an emotional cage...
他們只是一種情緒的牢籠…
that sad couples peek from behind the bars of...
那對悲哀的夫婦從牢籠后偷看…
Looking at all us happy single people...
看著所有的快樂單身人士…
wondering what fear of being alone made them say "I do".
想知道為何懼怕孤獨讓他們說"我愿意"
So, you're some kind of swinger?
所以,你是那種性開放者嗎?
What just happened?
剛剛發生什么事?
- Oops. - Uh-oh.
- 哎呀 - 噢噢
Okay.
好
I can just imagine the tapas on that.
我可以想象在那上面的塔帕斯
- Hi. - Hi.
- 嗨 - 嗨
It looks great in here.
這里看起來很棒
Well, thanks.
嗯,謝謝
- you're opening soon. - No.
- 你就快開張了 - 不
So...
所以…
Yes, I guess.
是吧,我想
I was thinking, I would like to provide your floral arrangements.
我在想,我愿意提供你花卉設計
Well...
嗯…
I didn't put flowers in my budget.
花沒有在我的預算之中
I'm sorry. I thought you just said you didn't put flowers into your budget.
對不起 我以為你剛才說 你沒把花放進你的預算之中
- I did. - Take it back.
- 是的 - 把它收回
What?
什么?
Greg, with all due respect...
葛雷,無意冒犯…
you're making a huge mistake.
你在犯一個巨大的錯誤
A new restaurant is not just about the food.
一家新餐廳不是只要有食物
It's about ambiance and soul.
它是涵蓋了環境以及靈魂
Now, flowers provide a salve to our senses...
花會對我們的感官提供寬慰…
because aesthetic beauty calms us and soothes us.
因為美感會使我們平靜,并撫慰我們
Which means, customers will feel good here.
也就是說,客人在這里會感覺良好