I do.
我知道
Drew.
威爾斯
I'm in love with someone else.
我愛的是別人
You can't be, Jules'.
我真不敢相信
I am. I... I got to go.
我要走了
You're going to meet someone else and forget all about me.
你會遇到別人,會忘記我我要走了
I got to go.
我要走了。
- She... - I heard
她,我聽說過
Yup. No, I'm faxing you as we speak.
是,不 已經按照你說的發了傳真了
Okay, thank you.
好,謝謝
Call Rosa, you got yourself a house.
卡羅薩,你找到了別的人
- Thank you, Drew. We really appreciate how hard you've worked on this. - You're welcome.
謝謝你,德魯我們真的很感激你為我做的這些。——歡迎你。
- You're getting there. - Yeah...
你正來這里,嗯?
I'm taking Terri to Casa Rosa, I'll see you later.
我要去買東西 回頭見
- I thought you were sick? - I am.
你病了?是的
I don't understand how you can eat when you're sick.
我真不明白,病了還能吃
Feed a fever, feed a cold.
我無論怎么樣都能吃
- Hey, can I help you? - Okay, here we go.
嗨,有什么事?是的
Vanilla yogurt, Heath crunch...
你知道?我要口語的 步話機
...Oreo, raw cookie dough and walnuts.
制甜酥餅干面團和核桃
- That is so weird. - I know, but it's so good.
搞不懂 很簡單
No, I mean... you're the second person in 5 minutes to order that combo.
我的意思是,你是在五分鐘之內 來到這里的第二個人
This woman... She must've just left.
這個女人…它將要離開。
Skip my order, okay?
等我一下
Julia?
茱莉亞
Drew?
威爾斯
- God, how are you! - I'm fine!
你好嗎?我很好