We used to do it on the kitchen counter.
我們經常在廚房角落里做愛
I wish things were like the beginning.
一切都好象剛剛開始
Well, that's when they want you so badly, they'll do anything.
女人很需要什么東西 她就說什么
Then once they get you, they put you on the maintenance plan.
然后她為滿足需要 會去制定計劃
- I'm glad you're my friend, Elyse. - Ohh, me too.
艾麗賽,有你這個朋友真好 我也是
I don't know what I'd do if I didn't have a friend to talk to.
除了你 我都沒有傾訴的對象
Well there's always Drew's sister.
噢,應該每次都是德魯的姐姐
The wacka-doodle.
那個瘋子
Why did you ask her to come out here with you?
你干嘛要讓她跟你一起來?
I thought it would work.
我覺得這樣有效果
I was crazy about her.
那時真是瘋狂
At least I thought I was.
這正是我想象的
But you're not now?
封閉你自己?
I want to be.
我希望如此
I want to feel like I can't be without her.
我覺得沒有她就過不下去
I know that sounds ridiculous.
我知道這聽起來很荒謬
What else is bothering you?
她開始看上你什么?
What makes you think something's bothering me?
這跟我的困擾有關系嗎?
19 years of listening to people on this table and a hunch.
19年每天都能聽到這些…
You can tell me, you know.
你不能告訴我
It might help the pain in your shoulder go away.
這可能是我遇到的最難醫 的病人
Lately l... I feel...
最近,我…
I look at myself as a failure.
我覺得…
I thought I'd come out here, pass the Bar, make lots of money... maybe start a family.
我覺得來到這里就是要 通過律師考試…
I've always been able to pull it off... ...you know. Whatever I wanted...
不管我想要什么 好象都得不到似的…
Now I can't seem to make anything work.
現在我好象什么都做不成
How much longer?
多久了?
It's done.
搞錯了 噢?
Well?
額?
- It's negative. - Oh thank God.
陰性 謝天謝地