Her married friends keep asking her if we're going to tie the knot.
結了婚的朋友 很少能睡個安穩覺
Why do married people do that all the time?
為什么結了婚的人都這樣做?
Misery loves company.
也許我們喜歡有伴
Yeah well, lately she seems interested
要不了多久 我們也要不厭其煩討論…
in talking about is saving for a house and having kids.
存錢買房,生孩子
She knows what she wants, you can't blame her.
她明白自己的需要 這是她天生的
Thank you, Lenny.
謝謝你,倫尼
Desert's on the table.
該吃飯了
Sorry...
對不起
Me thinks Uncle Drew is fucked. Yeah...
我看德魯有大麻煩了
One who honors others, honors himself.
“尊重別人就是尊重自己”
This is more like it.
我更喜歡這個,“永不言敗”
You have a big dong.
你有一個大盾。
- He must've gotten Lenny's. - Oh I don't think so.
倫尼肯定拿到自己喜歡的 我看未必
Oh I didn't mean it, honey. I know you're hung like a Buffalo.
親愛的,我不需要那個 我知道你心里愛著我
Oh please, you're always making snide little comments.
好了 你老實讓我對評論不舒服
Love means having to say you're sorry. Constantly.
不要這樣好嗎?
- I don't remember saying that. - Of course you don't remember.
我不記得自己想什么 你當然記得
You're a man, you develop amnesia when it's convenient!
你是男人 男人是不會選擇忘記的
- I was probably joking. - You were serious.
我是開玩笑的 你是認真的
- Oh, like you remember whether I was serious or not. - I remember very well.
我怎么記得自己 是不是認真的?
It was after you hung out at Monty Brandt's all night,
就是在蒙迪來了后 你就整晚沒回家
the first time we has dinner at Casa Rosa's. You were wearing the white shirt
我們第一次在卡薩羅薩 你穿著白襯衫…