- I love him. - That's no reason.
這不是理由 你在說什么?
- What are you talking about? That's the most important reason of all. - Look,
這是最重要的原因
Iove doesn't mean a thing if he treats you like shit. Take Lenny and me for example.
聽著,如果他不重視你 那愛情什么都不是
Not only do we love each other... ...but we respect each other.
我們不僅相互愛著 而且彼此尊重
And we laugh all the time.
所以我們才一直相愛
Like the other day he was giving me his big ego speech...
前天他送給我一個 鷹型裝飾品…
"I run my own real estate company!" Blah! Blah! Blah...
而我當著他同事的面親吻他
And I said to him, Lenny, you couldn't run a stop sign.
我對他說,“倫尼 你可以亮出停止信號”
He bursts out laughing, we end up shtooping our brains out right on the kitchen floor.
但我討厭在廚房地上…
How is this relevant?
這樣做有什么好處?
Because no guy worth anything respects a pushover.
因為沒人會尊重不獨立的女人
You want to be treated right? First you have to believe you deserve it.
你不是想得到正當對待嗎?
And then, you have to demand it.
然后你要提出要求
I'm sure it's just a phase. He'll change.
我相信這肯定會失敗…
Honey, if he changes, his underwear you're ahead of the game.
親愛的,如果你改變內褲 興許會有戲
What's wrong?
怎么啦?
Sometimes I really don't like who I am, when I'm with him.
有時跟他在一起我真的很累
You know, in college, Everything made sense.
沒有勇氣,什么事都沒有意義
Now it all seems so shaky.
我甚至覺得我們的關系
Hey, it's scary out there.
嘿,你嚇壞我了
I'm 2 weeks late.
我的月經來遲了
Oh Julia... Did you tell Drew?
你告訴德魯了嗎?沒有
No.
不