It's okay, Gary's going to make me a CGI assistant,
沒事的 加里請我擔任CJ代理…
- so I'll be getting a raise. - That's great.
所以我有穩定工作了
That is great, Jules. It's just...
這真是個好消息…
...that 6 months is a long time.
只是六個月的時間太長了
Yeah well, 3 years of law school was even longer.
噢,三年法學院的學習更久
Come on... ...you can't give up now.
好了 你現在不能放棄
I know, I'll always regret it.
我知道,我會后悔的
- It's easy to talk when you have money. - What does that mean?
我們不是說你沒有錢嗎?什么意思?
Means, I didn't have anyone to buy me a car or pay for my school...
就是說我沒錢買車 沒錢求學
What are you saying, Drew?
你說什么啊?
I can't relate to your problems, Because I come from a little money?
因為我沒什么 錢就不會管你的事嗎?
Well?
差不多…
Screw you.
你真是無理取鬧
Argh... Why did I do that, what the hell was I thinking?
我為什么要這樣做?
I hate saying this,
我討厭西瑪克斯
I guess sometimes you... Now forget it.
有時我會想…現在忘了
He says he's just worried about his career,
他說他擔心自己的工作。
but he makes me feel like I'm nagging him all the time.
但是他好象 一直都在生我的氣
Why do you stay?
那你們干嘛待在一起?