- You know my Corvette? - Yeah.
你知道我的巡洋艦嗎?
I love that car. Every year they come out with a new one.
是的 我喜歡那輛車,每年我都會單獨開車外出
Sleeker design, bigger engine, faster.
華而不實的設計 更大的安排空間,速度更快…
There's always something new right around the corner.
街角總是有一些新車
Fidelity isn't a feeling,
但是我喜歡我的車
Drew. It's a decision.
忠誠是一種真正的感情 這是一種決心
Okay. Now you see that little halo around the edge?
好了,你看到邊緣有光邊嗎?
We need to shrink that mat.
是的 我們要收縮那個光邊
- Okay, so I goto the keyer mode, right? - Right.
好的,那我要用圖片增效器嗎?沒錯 好的
And I'll try erodeing it by a point.
那我來試試看 沒錯
Very good.
非常好
Drew, Louis wants to see you.
喂德魯,路易斯要見你
Alright, I'll be right there.
好的,我馬上去
- You okay? - Fine.
你沒事吧?是的,我很好
Louis just told me. I'm sorry, Drew.
路易斯剛剛跟我說了 對不起,德魯
He knew before I did.
就連你都知道了我沒通過
Well look, he said if you pass the next time he'd hire you back.
等你下次通過考試 我們還會聘用你的
I can't wait 3 months. I need a job now.
我等不了6個月 我現在就需要工作
I'll lend you the money while you're studying.
我會負責你所有的費用
No, I don't want to take anymore money from you.
不,我不想再花你的錢
I feel bad enough as it is.
要不你還會瞧得起我嗎
I don't, okay. Just think about it.
我不會的,再考慮考慮吧
Okay.
好吧