- That's absurd. - Is it?
是嗎?壓制高潮…
Take the male Gibbon, an ape with relatively small testicles.
把男性的長臂猿,大猩猩的相對較小的睪丸。
Now the Gibbon is considered to be highly monogamous.
當你高潮時要考慮我們下一代
The chimpanzee, on the other hand, Has huge cajones. And will...
另一方面妓女 行業生意就火熱了
...mount anything that moves.
將感化她們能感動的一切
Guess who man is closest to... ...on the evolutionary scale?
要是你男人 正朝另一個方向發展?
The slug.
蕩婦?
The slug... That's good.
蕩婦
I understand your hostility. It's not easy being female...
我明白你的敵意 作為女人并不簡單
See you have a finite number of eggs... And you have to find someone
你有非常好的身材…
who's willing to stick around and help you protect those eggs.
誰愿意留下來,幫助你保護這些雞蛋。
Of course, some women have the urge to hunt...
當然,很多男人都希望 左擁右抱,一般而言…
...like men, but in general, you have... ...an insatiable need for intimacy.
你擁有貪得無厭者 所要求的一切
See we're both insatiable, just in different ways.
明白嗎?我們都是貪得無厭的人 只是方式不一樣而已
And when you think about it. That's really in the best interest of society.
當你考慮時 這對你的滿足感影響很大
Really?
真的嗎?
You think that sexually transmitted diseases,
你覺得性信號
unwed mothers, expensive divorce proceedings...
會給母親帶來疾病…
...and paying child support for all that sperm spraying is in society's best interest?
并為那些精子 支付全部離婚費用… 這就是你所鼓吹的影響?
All I'm saying is, if women were like men...
我說的是如果 女人再次喜歡男人…
...then everybody would have sex all day long and nothing would ever get accomplished.
那大家都會整天做愛 什么都不用做了
By the same token... If men were nest-oriented,
出于同樣的原因 如果男人很喜歡做的話…