3 years of Law School... squeezed into 3 days of grueling exams.
三年的學校生涯
Everyone seemed to be writing more than I was.
好象每個人學的都比我多
The girl next to me wore her pencil down to a stub.
我旁邊那個女孩更是奮筆疾書
- Here you go. - Thank you sweetheart. What time do you get off?
請喝水謝謝你,甜心
- Yo' douche bag! - What the hell are you doing here!
喲,老朋友!
Business baby! All expenses paid!
談生意,我一直都在賺錢
Yeah, well you know. Both our VP's got sick.
你做生意?是的 專幫助那些病人
- You free for dinner? - I'm already late. Let's go.
想不想一起吃晚飯? 還等什么,走吧
Why didn't you call, asshole...
你真他媽的酷啊,臭小子
Gracias, Rosa.
格拉夏斯,羅沙
You can wait until I'm not around, you know?
你能不能不要東張西望啊?
- Come on, I just looked. - You don't see me look at other guys when I'm with you.
行了,我只是看看而已
So you guys aren't getting along so well, huh?
你們沒什么大問題吧?
- It's that monogamy thing. Rearing it's ugly head again. - What monogamy thing?
這是我研究的問題 很多結了婚的人都如此
- It's nothing... - Just a little theory of mine.
你內心的瘋狂姐妹
- Yeah, why don't you keep that to yourself, Danny. - No. Please, enlighten us.
你就不能把這些留給自己嗎 丹尼?
Okay. Basically it boils down to this.
好吧 在這里我基本上屬于男孩…
Monogamy just isn't natural. At least not for men.
通常伴隨季節都是正常的 除非是為了男人
See, men have this insatiable need for variety.
男人都有滿足不了的欲望
We basically have one goal in life.
我們在生活中都有目標 就是給精子留個空間
And that is, to spray sperm. It's what we're here for. It's what we do best.
就是給精子留個空間,也就是我們來到這里的原因,我們會盡最大的努力。
And, the more emotion we invest in one woman.
男人一旦對女孩投資了感情