Monty Brandt please.
請找蒙迪 勃蘭特,謝謝
Yeah, Drew Curtis from Carbonelli, Weissmann and Bass.
是的,卡伯尼里維斯曼 巴斯的德魯.柯蒂斯
Monty, hey how are you?
蒙迪!你好嗎?
Anyway I just wanted to tell you... I just wanted to be the first...
我只想…這是第一次…
bye bye
拜拜
Can I call you back Monty? Alright...
噢,我待會兒再打給你好嗎?
Dante!
但丁
Dante, come here boy!
但丁!快回來!
Dante!
但丁
I'm sorry, I didn't see him.
非常抱歉,我沒看到它
He came out of nowhere. I'm sorry.
它突然闖到路上 對不起
Okay, thanks Monty. Alright, I'll catch you tomorrow.
謝謝,蒙迪 我會打給你媽媽
How is he?
它怎么樣?
He's got a sprained leg, but he's gonna be fine.
一條腿骨折 但不會有事
They said we can take him home in half-an-hour.
他們說一個半小時后 就能帶它回家
What happened?
怎么啦?
If you think it's sometimes easier to bullshit than to explain. You're not alone.
如果你覺得有時候 胡說八道比解釋要好…你就不會單身
But I told her the truth.
但我把真相告訴了她
She was pretty cool actually.
其實我應該冷靜點
If you don't mind... I'd like to hug heragain. Can we rewind?
如果你不介意 我想再擁抱一下 我們可以嗎?
Thanks.
謝謝
Okay, time to move on.
耶,感覺很好 好了,該繼續了
The California State Bar Exam.
加州州立律師考試