You were supposed to be here, 45 minutes ago.
45分鐘前你就應該到這
Well Lenny's guy said he's leaving at 6:30.
倫尼一行人6點半就要走了
I'm so sorry, Honey. I'll never get to you and back over the hill by 6:30.
非常抱歉,親愛的 6點15我一定到
Can't you just get a lift there and I'll meet you before he leaves.
你能不能在那等著 我在他離開前來見你
Julia?
茱莉亞?
Hey sometimes it's easier to bullshit than explain, man.
噢,有時候解釋可不是什么好事
Which reminds me,
剛才我的瑟雷斯特要求說…
if Celeste ever asks you, we were at the Oasis and then Jerry's Deli.
她們要你在這杰里 熟食店等我們
- When? - Whenever.
什么時候?隨便什么時候
Alright.
好的
Thank you.
謝謝
You okay?
你沒事吧?是的
- Yeah. - What are you looking for? - A taxi service.
好的,你在尋找什么呢? 出租車
- Where you headed? - Van Nuys, I have to look at a car.
你去哪?汽車銷售中心,買車
Come on, I'm going to Sherman Oaks.
我知道,在謝爾曼橡樹街
- Are you sure? - Positive. I live there.
你確定?當然,我就住那
You see, it's super clean!
怎么樣?非常舒服的
Now I paid, 6800 for it.
我付了6800塊…
But because of Lenny, I'll let you have it for...
因為倫尼 我會給你7300的價位
- ...$7300. - Thanks, that's nice of you.
謝謝,你真好
Well, he knows somebody who's getting me a hair system at cost.
噢,可惜我為此付出了頭發代價
Lenny's the bomb!
倫尼就是炸彈
Sorry I'm late...
對不起,我來晚了
- I'll take it. - Whoa, wait.
我要了 噢,等一下
- Sorry, can you give us a second? - Hey, no problem.
能等一下嗎?沒問題