Hi.
嗨
- Hi, I was just in the area. I was wondering if Monty was home. - Sugar!
嗨,我知道早了點 蒙迪在家嗎?
Thanks. Come in.
謝謝 進來
- Want some breakfast? - No thanks. I just had lunch.
想吃早餐了嗎?謝謝,我剛吃過午飯
- Oh fuck, what time is it? - It's 2:15.
哦,幾點鐘呢?兩點十五。
Oh Jesus...
天哪
- Want your robe, sexy? - Yes...
想賣弄性感嗎?沒錯
So ahh... What's up?
怎么啦?
Well I wanted to tell you in person,
我想親口告訴你,
no big deal, but... I didn't pass the Bar,
不是大事 不過我沒通過律師考試
so I'm temporarily not with the firm. At least not until the next exam.
所以暫時不能在公司做事 至少在下次考試前不行
But in the meantime, I can still work on that deal for you.
不過同時 我可以完全靜下心來
In fact, now I can devote even more time.
實際上現在我有更多時間了
- Does Louis know you're here? - No.
是路易斯讓你來的嗎?不是
Wow. You've got balls... I'll give you that.
噢,你沒有老板 我不能給做這筆生意
But you must think I'm pretty stupid.
你肯定覺得我很蠢
I've been doing this shit since I was 5 years old. I know the deal...
五年前我就開始入這一行了 我明白這里面的規矩
...and I wouldn't make a move without Louis.
沒有路易斯我不會跟你合作
You'd know that if you did your homework...
你回家再復習 復習功課就知道了
...then again, if you did your homework you might have passed that test.
你回家復習功課先通過考試
And we wouldn't be standing here, insulting each other like this.
我們再站在這談論這個問題 白癡
Well, I can support us until you pass... - No.
嗯 我可以幫你通過