What?
干嘛?
What's wrong?
怎么啦?
It's just your reaction was so... So...
這就是你的反應…干嘛?
What?
干嘛?
Like you received a pardon from a death sentence!
像你被宣判死刑收到了原諒!
You know, I think underneath it all you wanted to be pregnant.
你好象很怕聽到女人懷孕
That's bullshit. I just don't think it would be the end of the world like you do.
胡說八道,我不認為這將是世界的盡頭像你一樣
Maybe this is a blessing.
也許這是個祝福
- Maybe this shows our heads are in different places right now. - Yeah,
也許我從現在起要搬出臥室住
mine's on my shoulders, and yours is up your ass!
沒錯,從今天我們分居
I don't know why she stays with me.
我不知道她干嘛遠離我
What do you think she should do?
你覺得她要怎么做?
Probably leave me.
信任我
Sounds like a part of you wants her to.
看來這也是你希望的部分
Perhaps that way you don't have to be the bad guy.
不過也許你不是合適的人選
Why is it we sometimes look foradvice when we already know the answer.
為什么我們已經知道答案 卻還要尋求建議?
Maybe it's because we want to be wrong.
也許是需要這種關系長久下去
Drew...
怎么啦?
I've been thinking...
我一直在想
Maybe we shouldn't live together anymore.
也許我們不應該在一起了
I'm sorry, honey.
對不起,親愛的
- Look this hurts me... - Shut up.
像這樣傷害了我,閉嘴
Why are you doing this?
你為什么要這樣做?
I moved across the country to be with you.
我橫穿大半個國家來跟你同居
I... I'm just not good for you right now.
我是覺得自己不再適合你了
I left a job!
我扔下了工作
I left my family, and my friends...
離開了家人,朋友
I'm living next to a freeway! You fucking selfish coward!
天天背著私奔的頭銜在生活 你這個自私的混蛋!
Get away from me!
離我遠點!