for the protection of others, against unreasonable risks of harm. - Perfect.
保守其它人免受不必要的傷害
Why is it, you bake cookies, but you cook bacon?
這是什么,你烤小甜餅…
You know? lnstead of baking bacon or cooking...
是烤更好還是烹飪…
What?
什么?
- Here sweetie, the veggie-burgers for Rex. - Alright.
親愛的,番瓜餅,慢點
- What's in these things? - Who give's a shit? You're not gonna eat them.
胡說什么東西啊? 你不能吃這個
- All of a sudden you're Julia fuckin' Child? - Hey, I'm just asking a question!
你怎么會有這種奇怪想法?嘿,我只是隨便問問 不要把火關了
Turn that flame down a little bit, you want to give us all cancer?
你不想得癌癥吧?
I'll get right on that sweetie.
甜心,我已經得了
- Everything alright? - Great.
沒事吧?非常好
- Does Lenny need any help over there? - Whoa that's hot! - Nah, he's fine.
很好 要我去給他幫忙嗎?
Hey, it's me.
嘿,是我
It's been a while... ...so I thought I'd give you a call...
我心情更糟了 覺得該給你打個電話
...maybe we could get together, just have dinner or something.
也許我們可以一起吃個晚飯
Anyway, give me a call.
給我回電話
I miss you.
我想你
Hey, what time are we supposed to be at your parents?
親愛的 你什么時候可以下班?
Ahh, 8. What do you think?
8點 你怎么認為的呢?
Well... Yeah I know. I've been trying to knock it back for 20 minutes.
我知道 再有20分鐘就可以搞定了
- Did you texture it? - Yeah, a little.
做好了結構了?還有一點
Maybe add some blur, X and Y.
試試建立X和Y坐標呢?
Wow. Good one.
噢,好主意
Julia, can I borrow you for a sec'?
朱莉婭,能出來一會兒嗎?
These just came for you.
有人送禮物給你
Merry Christmas I love you and I miss you. Drew.
朱莉婭 圣誕快樂 我愛你 我想你