- You look great. - Oh thanks. So do you.
你還是這么漂亮 謝謝你也是
What are you doing here, I thought you lived in Costa Mesa?
你到這里來干什么?我認為你居住在Costa Mesa
Oh, I moved back a couple of weeks ago.
幾個禮拜前我搬回來了
I'm surprised Lenny didn't tell you.
勒格拉塞沒有告訴你?
Well we kind of made a pact not to discuss you anymore.
我們種有協定,不討論你了。
About 3 years ago.
大概三年前
So I guess he didn't tell you I got divorced.
我想他沒有告訴你我離婚了
That he told me.
他告訴我了
How are you?
你好嗎?
Work wise we had a lot in common. Otherwise... not so much.
我們合不來 否則,不是如此
But... he adored me.
也沒什么意思
And I needed that then.
然后我需要那些。
I've always been with someone.
離婚沒意思
From High School until Rex and I split up, I've never really been single.
從高中到雷克斯和我分手了,我從來沒有真的單身。
And now for the first time in my life, I'm on my own.
現在有生以來第一次 我一個人過了
- And? - It's okay.
怎么?沒事
- I still read your horoscopes, you know. - Get outta here.
我還記得高中的你 不會吧
I do.
真的
I hear you and Lenny are doing well with your Real Estate company.
我聽說你過得還行
Yeah.
是的
Actually there's a condo that's become available...
其實,我也有空
- ...it's a little close to the freeway... But... - I know.
只是有點麻煩,但是我知道
If you close your eyes, it sounds like a waterfall, or whales humping.
我也是,聽起來好象很悲傷
I'm sorry, Jules'.
對不起,朱莉婭
For what?
為什么這么說?