Pluck the hair and there's nothing there.
把頭發拔掉后,那兒就什么都沒有了
Hey, my eyebrows grow back fast.
嘿,我的眉毛長的很快
- Oops. - Uh-oh.
- 哎呀 - 噢噢
Good morning. How're my ladies?
早安,我的女人們怎樣了?
- Tim! Tim, delivered. - Tim, hi.
- 提姆!提姆,東西送來了 - 提姆,嗨
Well, Tim, that shirt...
嗯,提姆,你的襯衫…
Looks a lot less wrinkled than normal.
看起來比平常筆挺多了
Is it, I dare say, ironed?
沒錯,我敢說,很諷刺是吧?
- Are you trying to impress someone? - Yeah, you. Give me a dirty kiss.
- 你正努力給某人留下好印象嗎? - 是的,給你,給我一個熱吻
Let's see if you can turn me.
看看你能否燃起我的欲火
I can't!
我做不到!
Give me that.
把那給我
I take that.
我來拿
- What would you do without them? - Oops and Uh-oh?
- 你真是不能沒有他們啊! - 哎呀和噢噢嗎?
- Oops. - Uh-oh.
- 哎呀 - 噢噢
Lose my mind. How's it going for you?
我一定是瘋了,你還好吧?
Lexy and Dominique have that flu.
萊西和多米尼克得了感冒
Now I think Annie is getting it. She's crabby.
現在我想安妮也得了,她脾氣很壞
- 'Cause she's sick? - No, 'cause she's Annie.
- 因為她生病了? - 不,因為她是安妮
You know, I've gotta do something for Valentine's Day. I'm freaking out.
你知道,情人節我得做點甚么 我怕死了
I'll wrap up a dozen roses with some chocolate hearts.
我會送她一打玫瑰 和一些心型巧克力
Is that enough?
那樣夠嗎?
Yeah. All women want to know is that you put some thought into it.
是的,女人在意的 只是你是否有花心思