- Okay. - That's dumb. Soap can't get dirty.
- 好吧 - 真蠢,肥皂是不會變臟的
- If mud fell on it. - It would wash right off.
- 如果污泥落在上面 - 它馬上就可以洗掉了
Wouldn't the mud be declared clean on impact?
污泥難道不會宣稱干凈的侵襲嗎?
Right, it's soap! The word means clean.
對,它是肥皂!就表示干凈
What, like, in Latin?
什么,就像拉丁文一樣?
Thanks, Mom, but that's Valentine's Day.
謝謝,媽媽,但那是情人節
Can you make beef strogan off with chicken?
能用雞肉做俄羅斯酸奶牛肉嗎?
Yes. You can definitely substitute chicken.
是的,你當然可以用雞肉來代替
With Egg Beaters? - Or Egg Beaters.
- 用打蛋器嗎? - 或者用打蛋器
It'll be too sticky. - Okay, I gotta go.
- 那樣會太黏了 - 好了,我得掛了
Yeah, bye. Yeah, bye.
是的,再見;是的,再見
- Yeah, bye. - Bye-bye.
- 是的,再見 - 再見
Hey, get your meat paws off my food.
嘿,別用你的肉爪子碰我的食物
All right, everyone.
好了,各位
What are the plans for Valentine's Day?
情人節有什么計劃嗎?
It's too much pressure.
壓力太大了
My skull is gonna cave in.
我的頭顱要塌落了
All right, it's the celebration of romance.
好了,這是慶祝愛情
Not if you've been single since pubes.
如果你自青春期起就一直是單身 那就不是
Kathy, what about the guy you see on the bus every day?
卡西,那個你每天在公交車上 見到的家伙怎么樣?
I'm taking your advice, I'm waiting to be wooed.
我接受了你的建議,我正等著被追求
Good. - Although I did accidentally...
- 很好 - 雖然我曾經偶意外的…
kick his seat.
踢了他的座位
Very nice. Dan?
非常好,丹?
I bought a girl at work some chocolates.
我給公司的一個女生買了些巧克力