That's really sweet.
那真是太棒了
- Yeah? - Yes.
- 是嗎? - 是的
Very good. Brian?
非常好,布賴恩?
I think I'm gonna bake the girl at the newsstand a cake.
我想我要為那個 書報攤的女孩烤一個蛋糕
- That's nice. - Yeah?
- 那樣很好 - 是嗎?
It's not funny.
這樣并不好笑
- Yeah. - Hey, hey, hey, sorry I'm late!
- 是的 - 嘿,嘿,嘿,抱歉我遲到了!
- Hi. - Hi.
- 嗨 - 嗨
Sorry, y'all, I was late. I know.
抱歉了各位,我老是遲到,我知道
Java Joint guy asked me out.
爪哇小館的那家伙約我出去
- You already went there? - Yup.
- 你已經去那里了? - 對
Have you Googled him?
你有用Google調查他嗎?
He was a total chubster in middle school...
他在初中是個胖子…
but then he played football in high school and he lost the weight.
后來他在高中踢足球,減了重量
And his mom's a teacher and his dad sells used cars.
他的媽媽一名老師 他的爸爸在賣二手車
I went back and I told him his best friend's name in high school...
我回去后,我告訴他 他在中學最好的朋友的名字…
and that it would be a perfect name for our first child.
它是我們的第一個孩子的完美名字
- Weird? - If weird means spooky.
- 很奇怪嗎? - 如果奇怪指的是怪異
Hey, you have to wait to be wooed.
嘿,你必須等著被追求
Anyway, we have a date tonight.
總之,我們今晚有約會
I really don't wanna mess this one up.
我真的不想要把這個搞砸