What's with this guy? Hey!
這家伙怎么回事?嘿!
You see me here? I'm walking!
你沒有看到我在路上嗎?
Hey, I like your short skirt.
嘿,我喜歡?的短裙
I like your buns.
我喜歡你的圓面包
Genevieve, I'm on Date Four and I'm outta ideas.
珍娜,我正要進入第四次約會 卻想不出要去哪?
<i>- Water-taxi tour of the bridges. - Thank you!</i>
- 搭水上渡輪逛大橋 - 謝謝!
- How you doing, Genevieve? - Hi.
- ?最近好嗎,珍娜? - 嗨
Valentine's Day.
哇,情人節
I'm telling you, he'd better buy you something.
我跟?說,他最好買個禮物給你
You know what? Valentine's Day is just a dumb made-up holiday. ?
知道嗎?情人節只是 一個蠢蛋杜撰出來的假期
I love Valentine's Day.
我喜歡情人節
Yeah? Well, I don't know one guy who does.
是嗎?我倒不知道哪個男人會喜歡
It sucks!
真爛!
- Hi, crazy. - Hi, Bill and Bob.
- 嗨,瘋子 - 嗨,比爾和鮑伯
- Oops. - Uh-oh.
- 哎呀 - 噢噢
- Good morning. - Not with these eyebrows.
- 早安 - 不包括我的眉毛!
Let's see.
讓我瞧瞧
They've gone G.I. Joe. - Help me.
- 你的眉毛變成美國大兵的樣子了 - 幫幫我
Very Madonna.
非常像瑪丹娜
- Swears? - Her eighties phase.
- 你發誓? - 她80年代的模樣
The second time, in 2007.
像是2007年第二次的演出
Yes, well, Madonna post-tour for sure.
是的,嗯,像是 瑪丹娜巡回演出后的樣子
Yeah, long tour. Eyebrows grow back.
是的,長時間的旅行 眉毛都長回來了