Least everyone will be happy now that I've been nuked!
至少現在我被核爆后大家都高興了
(Man 2) I know!
我就知道
Don't let me die! And all those people!
別讓我死! 也別讓那些人死!
(All)Yankee doodle went to town
美國佬進城
I don't wanna die! Please,
求求你,我不想死!
Riding on a big ass
騎著大屁股
I don't wanna die! Please!
求求你,我不想死!
Please! I don't wanna die.
求求你,我不想死!
I don't wanna die. I don't wanna die.
我不想死!...
(Crying) I don't wanna die.
我不想死!
(Crying) I don't wanna die.
我不想死!
I didn't die. I'm alive!
我沒死,我還活著!
I'm here at Madison Square Garden
我正在Madison花園廣場為您直播...
where Moovealong.org is holding their Anti-Fourth- of- July rally.
Moovealong.org反對獨立日游行
I didn't miss it!
我竟然沒錯過!
It wasn't a nightmare!
這不過是個噩夢
Except for that creepy George Washington guy.
除了那個恐怖的George Washington
It's a beautiful day!
多么美好的一天!
They're all waiting for their leader, Michael Malone.
他們都在等待他們的領袖Michael Malone
That's right, Michael Malone.
沒錯,Michael Malone
I'm so f...
我如此……
I can't. I'm... sick.
不行,我生病了
Time to go.
該走啦