Ooh!
哦
Ow!
哎呦
Ooh!
哦
No
不!
No! No!
不!
Aah!
啊
Don't hurt me! I've always stood up for gay rights.
別傷害我 我一直支持同性戀權益
I'm the Angel of freakin' Death, you turdhead.
我是死亡天使 你這死呆子
Boy, you do not wanna mess with the Angel of Death.
你可不想把一個死亡天使給惹毛了
Listen, punk, there are consequences for what you do.
聽著,小子 你做的事情可是有下場的
Let's go.
我們走
Oh, good, another field trip.
真好,又有一段實地考察了
Can we go someplace cool this time, like Paris or Hollywood?
我們就不能去一些好點的地方嗎? 比如巴黎和好萊塢
What's goin' on here? Where are we?
這里怎么了? 我們在哪?
Hollywood, just like you wanted, only now it's called Bin Laden City.
好萊塢,如你所愿 但現在這里叫做本拉登城
Oh, my God.
我的神啊
They kept the buildings. Just changed the signs.
他們保留了所以的建筑 只是改變了標語和牌號
(Malone) Oh, no! This isn't happening!
不,這不可能是真的
We lost the war on terror. Nice work.
我們輸掉了反恐戰爭 你干得好
Great bunch of movies you made for the other side.
你給那邊的人拍了不少電影嘛
Oh, shit.
不會吧
Yeah. Terrorists really appreciated your work.
對啊,恐怖分子可喜歡你的作品了
Oh! Take me home.
帶我回家吧
My real home.
我真正的家
That's where we're goin'. Back to Michigan.
我們正要回去呢,密西根州